Good afternoon MEEOA membership!
I am writing to you from my office at USM and golly does it feel good to
get out of my apartment every now and then! I hope this message finds you
well and about to enjoy a beautiful Maine summer.

I am writing to you all to make an ask on behalf of our Development Chair,
Andrew Long. Andrew has been on the board for a few years now and working
solo for most of that time. We are hoping that we can find a committee for
Andrew, full of folks from *around the state* so we can be asking different
communities to contribute to MEEOA. Our hope is that *each institution* could
volunteer at least one person to join Andrew's development committee.

If you know of someone in your office who might be a good fit, maybe
suggest they join the committee! If anyone has questions or concerns about
what the responsibilities or time commitment might look like, please feel
free to reach out to Andrew at [log in to unmask] or myself at

We'd love to start really growing our committees so the work is more evenly
distributed....the more folks on a committee, the better! We are hoping to
grow this committee as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from some of you soon!
[image: image.png]
Sam
--
Samantha Prosser
TRIO Upward Bound Coordinator

University of Southern Maine
37 College Ave
Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: 207-780-5828
Fax: 207-228-8259
Website: https://usm.maine.edu/upward-bound-veterans-high-school-students

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this
message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the
sender and then delete it. Thank you.