To:  ACTEM Members

    This email is to announce the publications of the June 2021 issue of ACTEM's quarterly newsletter - The Connected Educator.  This issue is now available in a couple of formats on ACTEM's website at the following links:

    PDF Format    --   Online Magazine Format

This issue includes...

  • ACTEM 2021 Fall Conference Information
  • ACTEM 2021 Virtual Spring Leadership Conference Report
  • ACTEM 2021  Spring Leadership Conference Videos of workshops and the Keynote are Available Online for Members
  • Funds Available for Professional Development
  • ISTELive 21 - Virtual Conference
  • Maine 2021 County Teachers of the Year Announced
  • Sponge Activities - Prime the brain for learning
  • MLTI 18th Annual Student Conference held virtually this year
  • How Do I Make Sure My Young Tween Stays Safe Online?
  • FCC Launch of $7.17 Billion Connectivity Fund Program
  • The "MLTI- Stories of Impact" Project
  • Maine DOE News
  • Maine Virtual Career Fair
  • OverDrive - Free eBook Lending Library for Members
  • TCEA Online Self-Paced Courses Availabel starting at $29
  • Three State Consortia Brings Lower Seesaw Pricing for All
  • Upcoming Events and more

ACTEM 2021 Conference Call for Proposals

Opens June 15th through July 15th

Look for an email announcing the Call for Proposals form and information soon.

Check ACTEM's website for the latest ACTEM 2021 Conference information.

Copy Deadline for September Issue

Please consider submitting content for publication in our next issue.  The copy deadline for the September 2021 Connected Educator is August 15th.  Articles, photos, and other content for inclusion in the next newsletter may be emailed to [log in to unmask]

Best Regards,

Gary Lanoie, ACTEM Executive Director

About ACTEM

ACTEM is a non-profit  501(c)3 educational association with the mission to enhance and influence education in Maine through the use of technology.

ACTEM is the Maine affiliate of the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) and connects with more than 70 other affiliates to share best practices, increase service to members, and strengthen impact in local education communities.

The Connected Educator is a quarterly publication of ACTEM for members and Maine educators interested in education and technology.  Our goal is to provide a forum to present information and share ideas to enhance and influence education in Maine through the use of technology.

http://www.actem.org/

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
SAVE THE DATE    ACTEM 2021 Fall Conference    Oct. 14-15, 2021