*Seesaw Consortia Update*

We have heard that the MDOE is offering to reimburse districts for LMS
systems like Seesaw.  I recently contacted the MDOE about this and was
given the following responses:

Q - Do you know if Seesaw qualifies as an approved LMS?  *ANSWER: *  Yes,
Seesaw qualifies.
Q - Is a 3-year agreement a qualification for that reimbursement to
districts?  --   *ANSWER:*  And yes, we need a 3-year quote submitted with
the application.
*As part of the Seesaw Consortia pricing, we can offer 3-year volume
pricing at $4.15 per student license per year (or a total of $12.45 per
student for the 3-year plan).*

   - Any school/district that has already placed an order for Seesaw
   through ACTEM can *contact me to change your order to a 3-year plan.*
   - Any school/district that wants to join the consortia for Seesaw 3-year
   pricing, please complete the order form at https://vita-learn.org/seesaw/
   .
      - *Schools must complete the online ordering
      <https://vita-learn.org/seesaw/seesaw-order-form/> form that includes an
      upload of your Purchase Order*
      -
*This form will ask all the relevant questions that are needed for
      your  Seesaw’s setup purposes. *
   - *Order deadline* to guarantee best consortia pricing is *July 15, 2021*
   - Please contact me if you need a quote for Seesaw licensing.

*NOTE: The ordering window has been extended to accommodate the new Maine
LMS grant until July 15, 2021. *

*Please note that while the Seesaw Consortia opportunity is still open, all
payments regardless of PO submission will be due by July 31, 2021!*

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director
ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
*SAVE THE DATE * *• * *ACTEM 2021 Fall Conference  **•  Oct. 14-15, 2021*