Hello,

The Orrington Public Library is still hoping to borrow 5 more copies (they can be regular or large print) of:

If You Tell, A True Story of murder, Family Secrets and the unbreakable bond of Sisterhood by Gregg Olsen

We will return them right after our book club meeting on May 27th.

Please let us know if you are able to send one our way.

Thanks again,

Kelly

Kelly Bay

Director

Orrington Public Library

15 School St.

Orrington, ME 04474

NOTICE: In accordance with 1 M.R.S. 402(3) of Maine's Freedom of Access Act, any record (including this email) in the possession or custody of a public official which has been received or prepared for use in connection with the transaction of public or governmental business or contains information relating to the transaction of public or governmental business may constitute a public record. There are very few exceptions. For more information, please visit www.maine.gov/foaa.