Hello and welcome to Maine spring (we are all hoping for warmer weather-right?!)

The Orrington Public Library book club would like to borrow 15 copies of:

If You Tell A True Story of Murder, Family Secrets, and the Unbreakable bond of Sisterhood by Gregg Olsen.

We also need a large print and audio version if you have one to spare.

Our meeting is for May 27th and they will be returned immediately following.

Let us know if you can send a copy our way.

Thank you for all of your help.

Kelly

Kelly Bay

Director

Orrington Public Library

15 School St.

Orrington, ME 04474

NOTICE: In accordance with 1 M.R.S. 402(3) of Maine's Freedom of Access Act, any record (including this email) in the possession or custody of a public official which has been received or prepared for use in connection with the transaction of public or governmental business or contains information relating to the transaction of public or governmental business may constitute a public record. There are very few exceptions. For more information, please visit www.maine.gov/foaa.