Hello MEEOA friends,

It is that time of year and we are all excited about commencements and graduation for our students. And, even more exciting is the new TRIO/GEAR UP Alumni Engagement Race! The Alumni Committee is working to boost engagement in our MEEOA Alumni network and getting your graduating seniors to sign up is the first step in creating a vibrant MEEOA Alumni community. So, ready, set, go!

You have approximately one month to sign up as many of your graduating seniors as you can for our MEEOA Alumni Directory at this link. Of course, there will be prizes for the program that signs up the greatest percentage of their graduates and lots of amazing things said about you at the annual conference. Details on the race are attached.

Let us know if you have questions. See you all at the FINISH LINE on June 1!

Thanks,
The MEEOA Alumni Committee
(Sydney Brown, Andy Campos, Rene Gorneault, Jillian Pendexter, Terri Plummer & Alyssa West)

Alumni Race Flyer.gif

https://forms.gle/jwEDhySkfMoWW2yd7

--
Terri Plummer, M.S. Ed.
Director, TRIO College Programs

Strengths: Learner, Strategic, Achiever, Communication, Intellection

Schedule an appointment with me in my Portland office at: https://terri-plummer.youcanbook.me