Happy Friday TRIO/GEAR-UP Colleagues!
The TRIO Upward Bound Program at the University of Southern Maine is hiring for 2 Summer Guide positions and 1 Summer English Teacher position. Interested parties can go to this link https://usm.hiretouch.com/view-all-jobs to find and apply to the positions.

We are a fun, dynamic group serving high school students in Southern Maine who want to go to college. These students may be the first in their families to reach college, and our goal is to help them prepare for acceptance and success in college/university life.

We would be so grateful if you could share with any students or alumni who might be a good fit!
Thank you,
Sam
--
Samantha Prosser
TRIO Upward Bound Coordinator

University of Southern Maine
37 College Ave
Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: 207-780-5828
Fax: 207-228-8259

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the sender and then delete it. Thank you.