Dear MEEOA Member,

    We are excited to be hosting you for our annual Advocacy Day event
2021. This year will be unique as it will be our first attempt at a virtual
celebration. We will be meeting via Zoom webinar on *Tuesday April 6th from
3:30-5 p.m. *You will find the invitation to the event below. We ask that
you please forward this link to other program participants who plan to
attend but may not be on the listserv.

    This year's program will include an inspiring student story of TRIO
triumph as well as addresses from Maine legislators Senator Troy Jackson
and Representative Rebecca Millett. We will also have a concurrent
"jamboard" to encourage interaction between students and staff from all
attending programs! There will also be closed captioning available for
those attendees who require this accommodation.

     Thank you again for supporting MEEOA in a truly challenging year!

You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Apr 6, 2021 03:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: TRIO & GEAR UP Advocacy Day 2021

Please click the link below to join the webinar:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84997842391?pwd=am9SNHdoMXpKKzk3L3k2WVlydk9ydz09
Passcode: 413233
Or One tap mobile :
    US: +16465588656,,84997842391#,,,,*413233#  or
+13017158592,,84997842391#,,,,*413233#
Or Telephone:
        US: +1 646 558 8656  or +1 301 715 8592  or +1 312 626 6799  or +1
669 900 9128  or +1 253 215 8782  or +1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 849 9784 2391
Passcode: 413233
    International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/krYOCXf1A

Tony Staffiere, MST, MSOL
College Success Counselor, *TRIO* *Scholars Program *
NEOA Public Relations Chairman
MEEOA Public Relations Chairman
MEEOA Advocacy Day Chairman
University of Maine at Augusta
(207) 621-3501
 [image: Image result for trio scholars]

*"Leadership is the art of giving people a platform for spreading ideas
that work." --Seth Godin*