On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 1:00 PM Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Apparently Mel Pearson has been branded. This is how a Michigan hockey
> email came signed today.
>

> Graham Family Head Men’s Ice Hockey Coach
> Mel Pearson

That’s fairly normal. There are a number of head coaches who have endowed
chairs at their university. I’m 99% sure Dartmouth and SLU have those for
their men’s coaches, and Clarkson might as well.

It means the position is being funded by the interest on the rich peoples’
donations.

John
--
John Edwards
"You can insure against the weather, but you can't insure against