Well, I was sure hoping for a closer game, but have to admit the better team won.  In the way of speculation, what if that first shot from SCSU early on had gone in.  Later in the first when UMass got the 2 on 0 when the SCSU defensemen took each other out, I had to think to myself I sure hope that's not the game winner because up to that point I felt SCSU was playing the better hockey.  And it was fun watching an up-and-down the ice fast game.

In the end, I doubt either of those things changed the ultimate outome, but it is fun to wonder.

--
Tom Rowe
The water never clears up until you get the hogs out of the creek.

Excelsior Ad Astra!