Hello,

I would like to compare notes with anyone who is using centimeter-grade Trimble GNSS receivers with real-time corrections from MaineDOT’s CORS/VRS, collecting into AGOL using Collector or Field Maps. This is a multi-layered software stack and we are winding up with shots that don’t agree with trusted shots from other equipment. I want to make sure we’re not transforming data any more than absolutely necessary.

So if you’re using this kind of configuration – and especially if you’ve verified your setup against control points – I’d really appreciate a chat! If I get anywhere, I will recap for the list.

Thanks,

Andy

Andy Smith-Petersen, GISP
Senior Business Systems Analyst - GIS
Portland Water District
Phone: 207-523-5417
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.pwd.org

Portland Water District NOTICE & DISCLAIMER Confidentiality Notice:

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND
MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. Please notify the sender if you have received

this message in error. Recipients should be aware that replies to this message may not be considered confidential under

the Maine Freedom of Access law, 1 M.R.S.A. §402, and may therefore be subject to public disclosure upon request.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: