Greetings,

The MaineDOT Applications Development Team of the Office of Information Technology at the State of Maine currently has a GIS Programmer Analyst position posted.  We are specifically looking for candidates that have past experience in Web development or geoprocessing with Python and ArcPy.  The GIS Programmer Analyst will work closely with the larger GIS team supporting the Spatial Program at MaineDOT.  If you are excited about GIS technologies and programming we would love to hear from you.

Please see the posting below for more information about the position and how to apply.  The closing date is April 30th, 2021.
https://maineoit.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0uizn

Thanks for your time.
-Tom

Tom Lynch
GIS Administrator
Maine Office of Information Technology - MaineDOT
Phone: 207-624-3521

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: