Seesaw For Schools Purchasing Consortia Opportunity

ACTEM is pleased to announce it is partnering with Vita-Learn in Vermont and joining its purchasing consortia for Seesaw licenses. This will allow ACTEM schools to purchase at volume tiers based on the aggregated total purchase of both Maine and Vermont schools!

Pricing for the 2021-22 school year is guaranteed to be no more than $4.75/student (as compared to the $5.50/student standard Seesaw price). If the aggregated total volume exceeds 20,000 licenses, we anticipate a price reduction to $4.55/student. Last year, Vermont schools accounted for just over 13,000 licenses. Together, we are optimistic that we can reach the 20,000 license count and see additional savings!

Orders must be placed by May 28, 2021, so that we can place one aggregated order AND allow ACTEM time to invoice schools with enough time for schools wishing to pay before the end of the fiscal year to do so. Invoices may be paid either before or after July 1 - you choose the fiscal year that works best for you!

All licenses purchased through the consortia will share a license term of August 1, 2021, to July 31, 2022.
Purchase orders should be made out to ACTEM and forwarded to me at [log in to unmask]:
ACTEM
P.O. Box 187
Gorham, ME 04038
If you require a quote, please contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

For more information or to place an order via an online form (including uploading your purchase order) please go to the Vita-Learn website: https://vita-learn.org/seesaw.

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
SAVE THE DATE    ACTEM 2021 Spring Leadership Conference    May 4, 2021