Greetings MEEOA Colleagues!

    On behalf of President Mary Sinclair, our executive board hopes this email finds you in good health and enjoying the start of spring. This is a reminder that our annual MEEOA Advocacy Day will be held Tuesday April 6th from 3:30-5 p.m. via Zoom webinar.

     This year has proven to be unprecedented in so many ways and our annual events have been no different. We hope you can join us with as many of your program participants who may be interested.

To RSVP for this event, we ask that you please email Tony Staffiere at:   [log in to unmask]   by Friday March 26th.

The link to join the event will be emailed out to all project directors one week prior to the event.

Stay Healthy!

Tony Staffiere, MST, MSOL
College Success Counselor, TRIO Scholars Program
NEOA Public Relations Chairman
MEEOA Public Relations Chairman
MEEOA Advocacy Day Chairma
University of Maine at Augusta
(207) 621-3501
 Image result for trio scholars

"Leadership is the art of giving people a platform for spreading ideas that work." --Seth Godin