Good morning!
Sharing this PD opportunity in case anyone isn’t on the NEOA list. This is a great opportunity to also bring a summer staff or work study student for free when one program professional staff registers. Check it out!

From: NEOA Members <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Joshua Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, March 5, 2021 7:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Community Realized PD Training - Still Time To Join The Fun!

Hello NEOA Friends!

There is still time to join us for an amazing PD opportunity for you and your academic year/summer staff on March 18th. See all the details below!

~ Josh

---
Hello NEOA!

Registration is now open for a unique NEOA Professional Development Opportunity! We are excited to welcome Dave Zamansky who will be joining us on March 18th for a 1/2 day workshop (10AM-2PM) filled with experiential activities focused on facilitation training and Bringing Groups Together: Community Realized. Community Realized will have participants exploring the definition and dynamics of community and how to facilitate meaningful interactions. Activities will be set up to create deeper relationships in communities with the understanding that we are all connected. When communities are thriving, everyone can be who they are without fear of judgment and feel they are a part of something bigger than themselves. Dave is the Director of Residential Education at Colby-Sawyer College, and has worked with UNH Upward Bound students for over 20 summers and other educational opportunity programs and college leadership institutes across the country.

We know that this opportunity will be an amazing experience for our professional staff and for our student workers and summer program staff - for that reason, we have an exciting bonus for this PD session! For each program that registers at least one professional staff member to attend - you can register one student worker and one summer staff member for FREE!

Click here for more information & to register!

We are offering this facilitator training in partnership with the NEOA Conference Committee. If you’ve signed up to be a roundtable facilitator, or are interested in doing so, this is a great opportunity for some hands on training before the conference! Click here to learn more and sign up to be a roundtable facilitator at the NEOA Conference!

We look forward to seeing many of you on March 18th!

~ Josh

---

Joshua A. Gagnon (He/Him/His)

UNH Upward Bound | Director

Nesmith Hall, Room 311

131 Main Street

Durham, NH 03824

Schedule Advising | Always Upward Bound Video | UNH UB Website

Cell: 207-651-5266

Office: 603-862-3859

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Why I put my pronouns on my email, and encourage you to do the same!

To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask]. Leave the subject blank, and in the body, enter "SIGNOFF neoa".