Hello MEEOA!

   We hope your spring has been made that much better with the amazing
weather today!

   This is a reminder to RSVP for participation in our annual Advocacy Day
event being held on *Tuesday April 6th 3:30-5 p.m.* The event will feature
some amazing speakers with even greater stories of triumph. We have also
received confirmations from several Maine and Federal legislators who will
be honoring our students and professionals in person and recorded messages.

   Please be sure to email Tony Staffiere, at *[log in to unmask]
<[log in to unmask]>* by Friday March 26th 12 p.m.

Tony Staffiere, MST, MSOL
College Success Counselor, *TRIO* *Scholars Program *
NEOA Public Relations Chairman
MEEOA Public Relations Chairman
MEEOA Advocacy Day Chairman
University of Maine at Augusta
(207) 621-3501
 [image: Image result for trio scholars]

*"Leadership is the art of giving people a platform for spreading ideas
that work." --Seth Godin*