Hi all,

I just wanted to take a second to update everyone on a few issues around
MEEOA, NEOA, and COE.

*Fair Share thank you emails* - For those of you who have a monthly
deduction to Fair Share, there is a chance that you got multiple thank you
emails recently. There was apparently a glitch on the automated thank you
that goes out, but the withdrawal only happened once. COE is working with
their consultant to have this fixed.

*Fair Share suggestion* - Like many folks, I was lucky to receive a
stimulus recently. My wife and I also been lucky enough to be able to work
steadily. As a result, we are looking for places to use our stimulus check
to help. Small businesses, restaurant gift cards, that sort of thing. We've
decided to give some of that money to COE as well, in addition to our
regular donation. Just an idea for those of you who have been as fortunate
as we have.

*MEEOA Donation to Fair Share* - In recent years, MEEOA has been able to
make a donation to COE. We always wait until most of the activity for our
Board year is done, to make sure that it can be fit into our budget. As of
right now, we are still projecting that this will be possible, but we will
know more as we get closer.

*Nominations and Elections - *As you may know, part of my role as the
immediate past-president is to serve on the Nominations Committee. Our
elections are held during the state meeting at the NEOA conference. Each
year we vote on the executive committee positions, including
President-elect, Secretary, and Treasurer. If you are interested in any of
these roles, or in another role on our Board, please reach out to me, or
any of the other board members! (All Board members can be found here:
https://www.meeoa.org/committee.php?id=3)

Thank you all, and hope everyone is doing well!

Steve

--
Steve Visco
Assistant Director