Hello MEEOA Friends!

    As we close another week of the spring and look forward to our annual
Advocacy Day event on *Tuesday April, 6th* I wanted to send along a final
reminder to have programs send in their "rallys" to be read as part of our
event program.

    This rally can be emailed to Tony directly at
[log in to unmask] and should be formatted in elevator pitch
style, outlining how your program defines advocacy and the importance it
holds to your unique group of students and professional staff.

     Thank you all for the continued support of this event despite the
challenges we have faced in the last calendar year.

Stay Healthy and Be Well,

Tony Staffiere, MST, MSOL
College Success Counselor, *TRIO* *Scholars Program *
NEOA Public Relations Chairman
MEEOA Public Relations Chairman
MEEOA Advocacy Day Chairman
University of Maine at Augusta
(207) 621-3501
 [image: Image result for trio scholars]

*"Leadership is the art of giving people a platform for spreading ideas
that work." --Seth Godin*