From: Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mar 28, 2021 4:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: UMD-ND

I didn’t think UMD switched goalies because he was tired; the announcers said that the goalie was cramping up and just couldn’t continue.  How would you feel as a back up goalie coming in to a situation like that?  Thrilled?  Scared S$$less?  I was wondering whether the rules in hockey are like those in soccer or baseball.  If the goalie came out and was able to hydrate well, could they have put him back in?  Or once he was out, he wasn’t allowed back in.

Sent from my iPad