Hi Nancy,

Sorry for your loss. I also lost my dad in 2020.

To unsubscribe, the easiest thing is to visit this page:
https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=HOCKEY-L&A=1 and follow the instructions.

John

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 5:44 PM Don T. Birkmayer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Please remove dons email ....he passed away in November...thank you, his daughter Nancy

Don T. Birkmayer
New York's Finger Lakes Country