Contest entry will be out tomorrow.  But I wanted to lead with a caution note.  The contest entry lists the date, time and broadcast info for each game.  But there are discrepancies between ESPN, the NCAA website and College Hockey News. Even CHN has discrepancies between two different postings. And ESPN lists an hour difference in the western regionals by an hour from CHN. It's impossible to tell if someone made a typo or whether ESPN is putting a time delay on their broadcast.

The bottom line is that you should check TV listings the day of the game.  My list is just a guess at this point.