Yup I’ll admit I skipped the conference picks this year. But I do plan on doing the NCAA’s picks so you might see a slight uptick! Of course with the app’s available to keep track of scores & news it not really a surprise that the list-serve is on fumes. Just one of those things. Of course what make this group great is the people!

Jay
Go Badgers! Women & men!

Sent from my iPhone