As I sit and think about it more, I suspect goalie fatigue played a
role.  The shot was not fully screened, wasn't a screamer, and the
goalie (name escapes me) just didn't get his 5-hole closed quick
enough.  I really think earlier in the game he would have stopped that
shot.  That brings to mind, did ND have a fresh second goalie they could
have put in?  Or do you folks see it differently.

*Tom Rowe*
The water never clears up until you get the hogs out of the creek.

/Excelsior Ad Astra!