From: Tom Rowe <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mar 28, 2021 1:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UMD-ND

Wow.  Just, Wow.  Shattered the OT record (although not the longest game I ever witnessed).  I sure thought ND was going to pull it out, but UMD got one screened shot home.  Hope everyone had a chance to watch it live.
--
Tom Rowe
The water never clears up until you get the hogs out of the creek.

Excelsior Ad Astra!