ACTEM will be hosting its 4th Spring Leadership Conference this year on May 4, 2021.  Under these continuing uncertain times, ACTEM has decided that the best option for everyone's safety is to offer a virtual conference for Maine educators this spring.  We will be using the same event platform, Hopin, as the conference last fall.  Our Spring Leadership Conference features workshops for the Technology Directors and their staff in Maine schools & districts. The theme for the 2021 Spring Leadership Conference will be Adapting to the Times: Supporting Learning Through Technology.

ACTEM 2021 Spring Leadership Conference

DATE:    May 4th, 2021 - Virtually via the Hopin event platform
REGISTRATION COST:     FREE for current ACTEM individual members
Non-members registration fee is $20 and includes a membership
REGISTRATION LINK:  http://www.actem.org/event-4178577

Keynote Speaker:

Keith Krueger, CoSN  CEO

Cha-Cha-Changes: Frontline Lessons from the Learning Revolution - The overnight change to remote/distance learning was a bumpy ride last spring. Some say “remote learning failed”. But what are we learning about effective and equitable distance learning? Hear examples from CoSN leaders on how things are improving, as well as the hurdles that remain.

Workshop Sessions:

Details of the conference program are available on ACTEM's website at the following link:  http://www.actem.org/SpringLeadershipConference

Workshop sessions by:
  • Keith Krueger (Innovating the Future of Learning in a Pandemic)
  • Amplified IT (2 Sessions)
  • DOE (MLTI 2.0)
  • Kern Kelley (Supporting staff with Hybrid & Remote Learning
  • eSports
  • K-12 Computer Science
  • Tyler Technologies (Cybersecurity Awareness)
  • Visioning Future Teaching & Learning.
Vendor Workshop sessions:
  • ENA
  • CatchOn
  • Cisco/Meraki
  • ClassLink
  • System Engineering
  • zSpace
  • Apple
  • Jamf
  • Aruba
  • GovConnection
  • Filewave
Register today to reserve your seat!

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
SAVE THE DATE    ACTEM 2021 Spring Leadership Conference    May 4, 2021