Passing along the following resource and opportunity...

---------------------------------------
Foundation for Impact on Literacy and Learning

We are a non-profit called the Foundation for Impact on Literacy and Learning (formerly, the USA TODAY Charitable Foundation) and have received funding for the creation of FREE  resource for teachers to teach students on the topics of hunger/food insecurity and then to create a PSA on the topic. We are hoping we could ask you to post this to your listserv and share with your audiences.  We think that this could be a great fit for technology teachers!

Message below:

Take your 6th- 9th-grade students on a journey to prevent hunger in your community!
Free interactive, standards-aligned lessons and optional PSA (Maine statewide) competition with prizes.
Open to all teachers across the state!
Questions? Contact Kim at:  [log in to unmask] or (718) 483-4262.

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
SAVE THE DATE    ACTEM 2021 Spring Leadership Conference    May 4, 2021