Passing this message & information along about the upcoming Safer Internet Day from Kerry Gallagher who was one of the ACTEM 2020 keynote speakers last fall.
It was so great to work with you this past fall to make the programming work for ACTEM. I was wondering if you might be interested in some of the new content from ConnectSafely.

You already know about how passionate I am for the work we do at ConnectSafely. Well, ConnectSafely is hosting our BIG annual event: Safer Internet Day. It is a worldwide day observed in over 100 countries to examine and celebrate the ways we can inspire one another -- and especially the children and adolescents we care for -- to do our part to make the internet better. ConnectSafely is the U.S. host of Safer Internet Day, and it is always the second Tuesday in February, so this year it's Feb. 9.

This year we are, of course, offering the programming virtually. Here my favorite 2 highlights:

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
SAVE THE DATE    ACTEM 2021 Spring Leadership Conference    May 4, 2021