To:  ACTEM Members

The March 2021 issue of ACTEM's Connected Educator newsletter is now available in a couple of formats on ACTEM's website and at the following links:       PDF Format     --    Online Magazine Format

This issue includes...

Please consider submitting content for publication in our next issue.  Copy deadline for the June 2021 Connected Educator is May 15th.  Articles, photos, and other content for inclusion in the next newsletter may be emailed to [log in to unmask]

The Connected Educator is a quarterly publication of ACTEM for members and Maine educators interested in education and technology.  Our goal is to provide a forum to present information and share ideas to enhance and influence education in Maine through the use of technology.

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
SAVE THE DATE    ACTEM 2021 Spring Leadership Conference    May 4, 2021