To:  ACTEM Members

The March 2021 issue of ACTEM's *Connected Educator* newsletter is now
available in a couple of formats on ACTEM's website and at the following
links:       PDF Format
<http://www.actem.org/resources/Documents/Newsletters/2021/ACTEM_MARCH_News2020.pdf>
   --    Online Magazine Format
<https://indd.adobe.com/view/63b67b9e-ce27-48e8-90cb-8aa510d16277>

*This issue includes...*

   - ACTEM 2021 Virtual Spring Leadership Conference
   <http://www.actem.org/SpringLeadershipConference>
      - Registration FREE <http://www.actem.org/event-4178577> for ACTEM
      Members
   - ACTEM 2021 Fall Conference Planning
   - ACTEM 2020 Fall Conference Workshops Available Online
   - Code.org Computer Science PD
   <https://code.org/educate/professional-learning/middle-high> - Summer
   2021
   - Google Workspace for Education
   <https://edu.google.com/products/workspace-for-education/editions>
   - Students Across ME Compete Virtually in 6th Annual Thomas Cup
   - ISTE Online Teaching Academy Scholarships for Maine Educators
   - eSports Offer a Way to Engage Hard-to-Reach Students
   - ISTELive 21 - Registration <https://conference.iste.org/2021/attend>
    Open
   - 11 Projects That Promote Social Justice & Digital Citizenship
   - 10 Zoom Tips & Tricks
   - Maine DOE News
   - OverDrive <https://soraapp.com/welcome/login/202974> - Free eBook
   Lending Library for Members
   - Big Deal Media <https://www.bigdealbook.com/> - Trusted Resources for
   Educators
   - Upcoming Events and more

Please consider submitting content for publication in our next issue.  Copy
deadline for the June 2021 Connected Educator is May 15th.  Articles,
photos, and other content for inclusion in the next newsletter may be
emailed to *[log in to unmask]*

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*The Connected Educator is a quarterly publication of ACTEM for members and
Maine educators interested in education and technology.  Our goal is to
provide a forum to present information and share ideas to enhance and
influence education in Maine through the use of technology.*

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director
ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
*SAVE THE DATE * *• * *ACTEM 2021 Spring Leadership Conference  **•  May 4,
2021*