Happy weekend MEEOA fellows!
I am thrilled at the group that's forming for our spring Leadership Institute series and look forward to digging into some good learning and reflection with colleagues across the state. It's not too late to sign up! If you've been mulling it over or are just now learning of this free series for members, I hope you'll fill out the application to join us!

The series will be a mix of asynchronous and synchronous with 4 zoom meetings spread out across the spring and while I hope to pack a lot of good stuff in, it won't be super time intensive. Monday February 1 is the deadline and the application form<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=5TJOmIr5AEaqMifD-Uir46zV19lkTd9DggX6b0Y4j8tUOUtBN1dZOUM4QkdNMk9PNElWNFBMQjk1OS4u>only takes 8 minutes according Microsoft, so that's doable between Zooms, right? Email me at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions!

Stay warm & well,
Ginny

Ginny Fowles Ward
Associate Director
she/her/hers
Book a time<https:[log in to unmask]> to meet with Ginny
Bowdoin College Upward Bound
3400 College Station / Brunswick ME / 04011
Cell: 207-841-7539
Office: 207-725-3565
Fax: 207-725-3078