Hello all!

Have you had a moment to sign up for the MEEOA Leadership Institute? Ginny has some awesome plans for ways to provide meaningful learning and engagement over the next few months. Not only will you have the opportunity to learn about yourself as a leader and member of a group, but you will meet other MEEOA people and gain some great professional development!

This is a free series, and we are excited to be able to offer it to our colleagues! There is no minimum or maximum amount of experience expected, anyone is invited to join.

leadership (1).png

Hope to see you there!
Mary

Mary Sinclair
Student Services Coordinator, Upward Bound
University of Maine at Farmington
252 Main Street, Farmington, ME 04938
207.778.7429 (w) 207.712.2930 (c)
Toll Free: 1.888.237.1667