Hi all - I just want to be an impromptu hype man for the MEEOA Leadership
Institute! This was some of the best, most insightful training/PD I've ever
done, and can't recommend it highly enough. Ginny, Steve and the crew do an
excellent job!

*Andrew Henry*School Counselor
Nokomis Regional High School