Hi Linda -

Thank you for providing a follow-up survey. The first question - "how
satisfied were you with the conference"? doesn't allow for only one
response. When I tried to submit it prompted me to respond to all 3 rows
versus just 1. I would recommend changing that so you can get a better
understanding of how the attendees felt about the conference. Great job
everyone!!! Carol

[image: UMPI Compass Logo]

Carol M. McGlinn

Director - Upward Bound and Educational Talent Search

TRIO College Access Services

University of Maine at Presque Isle
16 Preble Hall | 181 Main Street
Presque Isle, ME 04769
<https://maps.google.com/?q=University+of+Maine+at+Presque+Isle>
t: 207 768.9620 <1-207-768-9620> | c: 207 313.6966 <1-207-313-6966> | f: 207
768.9464 <1-207-768-9464>
e: [log in to unmask]
www.umpi.edu

Our Service Promise: Excellence, every day!

Confidentiality Notice: This email and any attachments are intended only
for the individual(s) named in the text of the message and may contain
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use of this e-mail and/or attachments is strictly prohibited. Thank you
for your cooperation.