My apologies, everyone. Here is the attachment!

Eric

On Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 2:26 PM Eric Pratt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good Afternoon MEEOA,

I hope you all are doing well and have weathered this weekend's storm! I just wanted to take a moment to share with you all a document that surfaced on Friday from the Department of Ed regarding flexibilities of TRIO and Gear Up student services moving forward! If you haven't seen this document yet, please find it attached below! As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please reach out!

Keep forging ahead! We are almost to the end of the semester.

Take good care,

Eric

--
Eric Pratt
Pronouns: He|Him|His

Academic Counselor
MEEOA Government Relations Chair
Upward Bound | University of Maine at Farmington
252 Main Street
Farmington, ME 04938
C: 207.314.5499 | W: 207.778.7279
Toll Free: 1.888.237.1667