Good morning MEEOA membership,
I hope you are all getting ready for some sort of winter break! I know I am
looking forward to snuggling up with my dog for some holiday movies with
tea, what are you looking forward to?

I wanted to send you all a reminder to register for our upcoming 2021
Conference, Surviving and Thriving! We will have a host of speakers over
three days, and are really looking forward to reconnecting with colleagues
(and maybe meeting new additions!) across the state for some interactive
"lunches" and games hosted by lovely MEEOA board members.

In addition, we are selling ad space for the conference website, which will
take the place of the conference booklet! Interested in sharing something
with conference attendees? A half-page of space is $50 and a full page $75.
If interested, please complete the ad form and send it to me (
[log in to unmask]) and feel free to share the form to anyone who
may be interested!

As a reminder, you can register at this link:
https://www.meeoa.org/conference_reg_info.php

[image: image.png]

--
Samantha Prosser
TRIO Upward Bound Coordinator

University of Southern Maine
37 College Ave
Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: 207-780-5828
Fax: 207-228-8259
Website: http://www.usm.maine.edu/trioprograms/

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this
message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the
sender and then delete it. Thank you.