Hi Ryan,

Is this still available?

If so, I'll grab them.

Jeff Bailey
4 Spring St, Jay, ME 04239

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 8:09 AM Ryan Palmer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi, all.
We at Mt. Ararat HS had a DJI Phantom 3 drone that we were using for documenting the progress of the construction of our new high school. Key word HAD.  It crashed in October leaving most of it totaled and unable to fly.  We have replaced it with a new model. Before it goes to the universal waste pile, we do have three batteries, charger, the remote, and an extra set of propellers that can not be used with the new drone.  So, if you have a Phantom 3 drone and could use the extra batteries, charger, remote, or propellers, please let me know.  Provide me with your name and address and it will be shipped to you.  First come first serve.

--
Ryan Palmer
Secondary Technology Integrator

Notices:

This email message is intended for the exclusive use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) addressed above. It may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential under both state and federal law, including confidential education records. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent of the recipient, you are notified that any further dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited.

Please also be advised that, subject to certain exceptions, emails may be classified as public records under Maine law, and could be released to the public and/or the media if requested.