Hi MEEOA,

It is time to send in your nominations for MEEOA Achiever and MEEOA Rising Star awards so that we can honor these special alumni at our upcoming Annual Conference in January. And, I am excited to announce that we have a new award for a MEEOA Lifelong Learner which will be awarded to a former or current participant who demonstrates excellence, resilience, and longevity in their educational journey. More information about each of these awards is attached.

In addition to a new award, we have a new online nomination form. You will still need to provide a nomination letter, the candidate's written statement, a 1-2 page resume or statement, and a digital photo, but instead of scanning and sending or snail-mailing them, you will just upload them to the online application. The link to complete the application is here and also on the award descriptions and the website.

The deadline for getting in your nominations is November 30. I know it seems like a very short turn-around, but I'm hoping the online form will make it a little easier for you. Please reach out if you have questions, need more information, or have any troubles with the form.

I look forward to seeing your nominations!

Thanks,
Terri Plummer
MEEOA Alumni Committee Chair

--
Terri Plummer, Director
TRIO College Programs at the University of Southern Maine

Strengths: Learner, Strategic, Achiever, Communication, Intellection

Schedule an appointment with me in my Portland office at: https://terri-plummer.youcanbook.me