Happy Monday MEEOA!

I wanted to extend the invitation to join in on a TRIO day planning meeting tomorrow (11/17) at 9 am. We will be moving forward with the planning process and would like to make sure that if anyone has any interest, they may join us.

Zoom Link : https://maine.zoom.us/j/5311911132

Take care,
Doris

--
Doris Juarez
Upward Bound Academic Advisor II

TRIO Programs
37 College Avenue, Gorham, ME 04038
Office: (207) 780-5435 (Currently not in use)
* Please call the following number during this time (207) 615-8230

Pronouns: She, Her, Hers
Confidentiality Notice:
The material transmitted herein is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that constitutes work product or is confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Distribution or copying of this communication or reliance upon its contents by unauthorized participants is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.