Hi all-
I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy out there.

For our monthly PD offering on December 4 (4pm-5), we would like to offer the opportunity to share ideas in round table discussions by program type (college/pre-college/etc) or topic, depending on interest. I'm hoping to identify 4-5 folks who would be willing to help facilitate breakout room discussions. No prep would be needed, as these conversations are intended to just be an informal opportunity to share updates and best practices with one another.

Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you would be willing to facilitate a discussion. I appreciate your help!

Be well & happy Thanksgiving!
Ginny

Ginny Fowles Ward
Associate Director
she/her/hers
Book a time<https:[log in to unmask]> to meet with Ginny
Bowdoin College Upward Bound
3400 College Station / Brunswick ME / 04011
Cell: 207-841-7539
Office: 207-725-3565
Fax: 207-725-3078