From: - MEEOA-L - Maine Educational Opportunity Association members communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Mary Sinclair
Sent: Friday, November 6, 2020 1:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Checking in, pandemic style

Hello MEEOA,

As we move into November, I wanted to check in with you to see how you and your students are doing. It seems like students are really struggling right now, but I would love to hear from you. Feel free to email me back, or use this form. I am genuinely interested and looking for ways to support each other and stay connected, but for the sake of honesty I will also say that COE is expressing interest in how things are going and I think they are making plans for their next push for increased funding.

It was great to hang out with some of you on Wednesday! Ginny will be offering more chances to get together, so I hope you will take advantage of those times and catch up with other TRIO and Gear Up folks.

Mary

Mary Sinclair

Student Services Coordinator, Upward Bound

University of Maine at Farmington

252 Main Street, Farmington, ME 04938

207.778.7429 (w) 207.712.2930 (c)

Toll Free: 1.888.237.1667