Hello MEEOA,

As we move into November, I wanted to check in with you to see how you and
your students are doing. It seems like students are really struggling right
now, but I would love to hear from you. Feel free to email me back, or use
this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeeMBVaQpfX2W8JrZYjHD9bww4yHIuw3N3LVug1h8rhAmMstg/viewform?usp=sf_link>.
I am *genuinely interested* and looking for ways to support each other and
stay connected, but for the sake of honesty I will also say that COE is
expressing interest in how things are going and I think they are making
plans for their next push for increased funding.

It was great to hang out with some of you on Wednesday! Ginny will be
offering more chances to get together, so I hope you will take advantage of
those times and catch up with other TRIO and Gear Up folks.

Mary

*Mary Sinclair*
Student Services Coordinator, Upward Bound
<http://www2.umf.maine.edu/upwardbound/>
University of Maine at Farmington
252 Main Street, Farmington, ME 04938
207.778.7429 (w) 207.712.2930 (c)
Toll Free: 1.888.237.1667
pronouns: she/her
UB Goes the Distance 2020
<https://sites.google.com/umfupwardbound.org/ub-goes-the-distance/home?authuser=1>

*President, Maine Educational Opportunity Association
<https://www.meeoa.org/index.php?id=1>*