Good morning!

I pasted a question from a patron below.  It appears that their ebooks
and audiobooks go back to the first page after two pages.  I suggested
deleting and reloading the app, it sounds like the app crashing to me.
Has anyone else encountered this issue, was there maybe a setting on
their account that got unintentionally tweaked?

_"Hello!  I've been using the Cloud library for a few years. For the
last two weeks, the audible book will stop after a few minutes and goes
back to the home page where I have to restart it. Now the ebooks are
stopping after 2 pages asking if I want to continue or not   Please
help"_

Thank you!
Chip