Hi everyone-
Our first "PD" event will be on Wednesday, November 4 from 4-5:30. Hop on our Zoom link for some post-election connection, support & networking. Bring a snack and a beverage, something to share that is helping you cope with the unique experience of living and working in Covid Times, maybe a good, appropriate joke for some comic relief. Whatever you've got and however long you can stay, we'd love to see you and enjoy the solidarity that is our Maine TRIO/GEAR UP family. Link to join below.

Stay safe & well,
Ginny

Topic: MEEOA Hang out
Time: Nov 4, 2020 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://bowdoin.zoom.us/j/97434368584?pwd=WXZ0Ykt1UjJsOVExZ2lmcURLR3BEUT09

Meeting ID: 974 3436 8584
Passcode: 357227

Ginny Fowles Ward
Associate Director
she/her/hers

Bowdoin College Upward Bound
3400 College Station I Brunswick ME I 04011
Toll free: 1-877-879-2731
Direct: 207-725-3565
Fax: 207-725-3078