From: COE <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 11:13 AM
Subject: Only a few hours left to register and earn how to create meaningful pre-college international experiences.
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Are you having trouble viewing this message? Click here

Image

A MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT

Dear Colleague:

Yesterday I spoke with senior leaders in the Department of Education (ED) regarding the COE Board recommendations on re-negotiation of 2019-20 objectives.

The ED Team understands the importance of reducing numbers served and re-negotiating objectives considering the CARES Act flexibilities and COVID-19.  We anticipate hearing from ED regarding how they will move forward by early next week. The COE Board recommendations are available here.

Sincerely,

Maureen Hoyler

President

Council for Opportunity in Education

--
Eric Pratt
Pronouns: He|Him|His

Academic Counselor
MEEOA Government Relations Chair
Upward Bound | University of Maine at Farmington
252 Main Street
Farmington, ME 04938
C: 207.314.5499 | W: 207.778.7279
Toll Free: 1.888.237.1667