Just paid UMFK-SSS Program and Individual.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 12:47 PM Kate (Kevit) Walsh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
10/20/20
Hello MEEOA Members,
    Your professional association is planning some exciting activities for you this year, and we hope that you'll be joining us. If you haven't yet renewed your membership, here's a reminder to do so, before the year gets away from you!
    Let me know if you have questions, by email or phone at 207-949-6501, and I look forward to "seeing" you, in whatever form that takes this year, soon!
Your membership coordinator, Kate
--
Kate Walsh
Advisor, Maine Educational Opportunity Center

--
University of Maine at Fort Kent - LIFE at UMFK: Learn. Innovate. Find. Engage.Nikolas D. Lallemand
Director of Student Support Services •Student Support Services