Congratulations!

--
Betty McCue-Herlihy, Ed.D, LCPC, NCC
Associate Director of TRIO Student Support Services

pronouns: she/her/hers
You can book an appointment with me.
https://betty-mccue-herlihy.youcanbook.me/

As part of TRIO’s safe return to campus please observe the following
guidance:

· Face coverings are required at all times while on campus

· Keep 6 feet of distance between you and other people on campus

· Visit campus only for essential in-person business

· Make an appointment when possible before you come to campus

· Stay home if you are sick

· If you need to bring children to campus please know that they too need to
follow the above rules -  and you are responsible for their adherence to
the rules

Please pay close attention to the guidance at both uma.edu/return and
maine.edu/together.