Hi Folks,

It was so great to see you all yesterday! I just wanted to follow up on what I brought up yesterday in New Business about reporting out and the strategic plan (I know some had to leave early or were unable to attend so this should get you caught up!).

In the MEEOA Box Drive, you will see a folder called Strategic Plan (it should be right at the top). Once you open that you should see a file called "Strategic Plan Responsibilities by Position 20-21." I suggest that you download this file and (on your own downloaded copy) delete every position except for your own (unless you feel like scrolling a lot) so that way you have a list of priorities specifically geared toward you. Then you can use this when writing up your reports so you can say, "I reported on priorities 1.1, 3.2, 5.3, etc." in your report. This will drastically help me when documenting our progress! It's also okay if you report on something in a priority that isn't listed in your responsibility list! This will help us as we look at the SP and how it should be updated in the future! I've also put a copy of the SP in that aforementioned folder as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all and I'd be happy to help! My goal is that this will make our reporting more efficient and inline with the strategic plan so we will be able to more easily determine the progress we are making toward our goals!

Thank you all for your work and time. Have a wonderful weekend,

Eric

--
Eric Pratt
Pronouns: He|Him|His

Academic Counselor
MEEOA Government Relations Chair
Upward Bound | University of Maine at Farmington
252 Main Street
Farmington, ME 04938
C: 207.314.5499 | W: 207.778.7279
Toll Free: 1.888.237.1667