Congratulations!

Rusty R. Brown
Academic Coordinator
Classic Upward Bound Program
University of Maine
301 Chadbourne Hall
Office:207-581-3714
Fax: 581-2710

* Due to the coronavirus / COVID-19 pandemic, UMaine faculty and staff are
working from remote locations. We will monitor phone messages daily and
respond to urgent inquiries as soon as possible. We recommend using email
to communicate with the college during this time."*

"All of us do not have equal talent, but all of us should have an equal
opportunity to develop our talent"
John F. Kennedy