*ACTEM 2020 Fall Conference*
*Tues., Oct. 20th & Wed., Oct. 21st - 2:30 - 8:00 PM*
Brought to you virtually this year through the *Hopin* online event venue.
Click HERE <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpErMqMyNN4&feature=emb_logo> to
see a short [90 seconds] overview video of Hopin.
--------------------------------
*Registration Information:*
For current 2020-21 ACTEM Individual Members, the conference is *FREE!!!*
Non-Member cost is  $20 and that includes your membership.
Register online at the following link:
*http://www.actem.org/event-3932165* <http://www.actem.org/event-3932165>
--------------------------------
*Workshop schedule information:*
This year's schedule has been changed to an afternoon & evening format so
no subs are necessary.
We have a great lineup of over 60 workshop sessions plus two outstanding
keynote speakers.
Click the links below for detailed schedule and workshop descriptions:

*Tuesday, Oct. 20th Program <https://bit.ly/2FSW1Ed>*

*Wednesday, Oct 21st Program <https://bit.ly/35SaXNC>*

*Keynote Speakers:*
Tuesday, Oct. 20th at 6:30 PM – Anthony Johnson, Jr.
*My Journey from High School Dropout to Teacher of the Year*
Anthony Johnson went from high school dropout to the teacher of the year.
Anthony had to endure many hardships, which caused him to drop out of
school on several occasions. This experience did not deter him from
pursuing a life-long dream of becoming an educator. He wanted to make a
difference. He wanted to make sure kids did not have the same experience
that he had. Come hear his story.

Wednesday, Oct. 21st at 6:30 PM – Kerry Gallagher
*The People in Your School are the Key to Cybersecurity*
How do we keep our students safer in the digital age and in the virtual
classroom? Cybersecurity and student data privacy are increasingly
important as more of our educational, social and work environments move
online during this time. How can we incorporate these best practices in the
virtual classroom and how will we work with both parents and students to
increase awareness.

Register today so you don't miss out on the largest education technology
event held each year for Maine Educators!

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director
ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
  *ACTEM 2020 Conference  *•*  Oct. 20-21st  •   Brought to you virtually
via Hopin <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpErMqMyNN4&feature=emb_logo>*