Got it...thank you!

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 11:32 AM Gary Lanoie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Most sessions are being recorded.  There are some presenters that requested they not be recorded (all the Apple sessions & Anthony Johnson Keynote).

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
  ACTEM 2020 Conference    Oct. 20-21st  •   Brought to you virtually via Hopinpresenter